Tuesday, January 6

Lessons learned...

While 6am is a fine time of morning it does not fully offer an outlook on the day. This said, we now have 4 or 5 inches of snow and I got off work early.

Speaking of work, I am switching jobs. I am giving up Zone 4 to our music lead who is moving out of music, I am getting Newstand, and the newstand lead is getting Zone 5. Danielle then is getting the Music lead position. So some changes at work which should make things a litle more interesting for a bit.

Now I am off to do... something.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***