Tuesday, January 6

Call Centre

"The phenomena of kids waiting outside of their local Tesco for the latest instalment of Harry Potter should fill future generations with dread: it’s ok at the moment, while they are carefree 9 year olds, but will they be so enthusiastic in 7 years time when they have to sit on the tills at some ungodly hour so that middle class kids can be indulged in their latest fad?"

Dare I say, Amen brother!? This from Call Centre Confidential, which is a pretty humorus read from a man who has worked in a call center for far too many years and is middle management. He's also Brittish. A great blog-read. I laughed.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***