Wednesday, May 26

I've got class!

I have worked out, with the help of my wonderful advisor, what my schooling will look like for the fall quarter, and even to some extent, the next year.

From 8:30am to 9:20am everyday (m-f) I will be in Christian Scriptures taught by non-other than the husband of a bible teacher I had in HS. That will be interesting. I hear he has a bad-wrap, however I think I didn't give my previous teacher (Mrs. Wall) the credit she deserved. I think she did a good job of what she did. We'll see if her husband does mre of the same.

11:20am to 12:20pm finds me at Elementary Latin, which thrills me to no end. I have wanted to take Latin for the past 8 years, I have that chance now. I'll be haunting that class Monday, Wednseday and Friday, and that is a series of 3 classes taught this next year.

From 1ish to 2:20pm I will find myself in Ancient Civ. (Which is taught by the same guy who teaches Latin, (Oh PLEASE let him be great...))

One would think that I was a History Major, but no. I'm in writing.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***