Thursday, June 3

Make some bling-bling...

You guys wanna make a bit of cash? Want to help me make a bit of cash? Well, then I point you at this link: http://www.surveysavvy.com/?id=1377880 Which is a survey site. They pay you a couple bucks each time you do a survey with them. Not a whole lot, a couple bucks. The great part is that they are legit! I've looked into survey places that aren't before, these guys are on the level! The above link is my personal refferal link. Please remember that if you do join (and what have you got to loose? Take some time, answer some questions, make a few bucks!) to enter my email address (bmorrell@analogcafe.net) when they ask who reffered you. Honestly I don't see why you won't want to sign up. I think it's a great opportunity to help pay for a bit of gas here and there, or maybe an extra lunch out. (Plus it helps me!)

Many thanks my friends!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***