Friday, June 25

Not that I'm TRYING to get out of work...

As many of you know I have been spening great amounts of time this week on my back. This wasn't an attempt to get myself more vacation time, but it was a virus most foul. Wednseday I went to the doctor's and he gave me some stuff and I picked it up and started taking it on Thursday. Thursday morning I worked about 4 hours before I got too tired and had to go home. Then as the day progressed and I took the medicine again I got very dizzy. Turns out I was having an allergic reaction to the meds and because of it I was too dizzy this morning to drive to work. So another day out of work. That and I called in sick to BN for Tonight and Tomorrow to help me recover. It has been a week of lots of lying down. Hopefully Monday will find me ready to tackle that which needs tackling!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Man, I hope you start feeling better soon! Sickness in the summer is the worst.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***