Friday, August 20

I am not a Princess

Last night was one of the last remaining EMi Interns last night so Lisa and I had dinner with him and then went to see a movie. We went to see "Princess Diaries 2: Royal Engagement". Now, this movie was easy to go to when I didn't have to say the name at all. "Yeah, we're going to go see a movie." or "What time does the movie start?" Nice and easy. Then as we were entering the movie theater Ryan calls me and we chat for a bit, and then he says I sound busy and I mention I'm about to go see a movie. "Which one!?" Says he. "*cough*PrincessDiaries2*cough*"

"Oh"

It was fine until I had to fess up to it. HOWEVER, I would like to go on record and say that the movie was actually pretty funny. It's actually been a while since I have seen a G-rated movie that makes me laugh. (Emperor's New Groove)

I have one full week left here in Colorado Springs. Getting the car into the body shop on Wednesday. We'll see how it all goes!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, I made it on Ben's blog...all the way from Idaho (which is where I called him from)! Sorry about the whole car thing, and I'm glad you did enjoy the movie. It's not something to be super embarrassed about...you have a gf to blame for it. : P

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***