Monday, April 25

Slip...

Well, an update for you:
The condo we put a bid on didn't go through. Someone made a bid on it shortly after we did, but they didn't want to rent it so the seller sold it to the other people instead.

It was Gary Massingill's birthday tonight (50!!) and we went to the Melting Pot in Bellevue to celebrate. It was a good time. It's one of the first thing I've done with the Massingills without Lisa around.

Lisa wasn't around because hse got a migrain tonight. My sympathies!

Now on to find somewhere else we like...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***