Monday, May 2

I agree! Me too!

Lisa and I reached "Mutual Agreement" on the condo we are purchasing today. So I am now in the process of finding a building inspector and then we get to look at the condo's financials, and then we send a list of things that need to get done to the current owners and THEN if that is all good, THEN it will be ours! Tentative date we can be in is May 15th. We'll have to have people over to see the place before we do things to it, but it should be cool. Lisa and I have been talking about things like curtains and colors of paint, and what kind's of furniture we have and/or need. Also looking into things like internet access there, etc.

It'll be fun. I'll be living there for about a month and a half before Lisa joins me. Just enough time to make it a swinging batchelor pad. (Or not...)

That's about all I can think of at the moment.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***