Wednesday, February 8

An Art History Break

I have recently discovered that along with the whole musical stuff I listed last time that I also enjoy Michael Buble as well. Especially for this song.

In other news my wife has started to blog again. But I guess that's what free-time at work will do for ya.

Studying for my Art History mid-term tomorrow... as well as my Film Art Mid-term tomorrow. (gosh that's a lot of testing tomorrow...) In other news my Asian History Professor decided we don't have enough time to do everything he wants to do so he's giving us a take-home mid-term. He's going to get rid of the misc easy questions like "who is so-and-so" and just give us 2 essays on Friday and they'll be due on Monday. I appreciate that kind of "test".

Well, I had best get back to Masaccio, Angelico and Veneziano... Lord knows they can't look after themselves.

~B.

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous11:53 AM

    Hey Ben,

    I've looked all over your blog and webpages for your e-mail address. The last one I tried didn't work. Sorry to post this unrelated message, but could you send me a note and then I'll respond.
    pastor@sunrivertelecom.com
    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Buble's style, but I have to admit, that the song you've linked too is a bit too repetative for me. It was good the first time thru, but after that I got bored.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***