Saturday, February 4

A sticky situation

This morning I went out to breakfast with a friend and on the way home I ran over a stick in the road. To me the stick didn't look any bigger than a foot accross, but somehow it arched around and got jammed in between my wheel and something else in the car. So under my car I was dragging this rather long stick. It was locked up behind the wheel in such a way that Chris removed the tire to get the stick out. Overall an interesting morning. (It's cold outside BTW) Sticks are down all over the place here.

So don't drive over stick. Back to Frankenstein.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Ha, I see Joel was at your wedding... Where was my invitation????

    Im hurt...

    Hehehehe

    Kenton

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***