Tuesday, June 26

Morning Prayer

Dear Lord,
I am afraid this morning. I fear the news that the doctor will bring me. Lord I need your strength today to face this. I need your peace Father as well, calm my heart and mind as the time approaches. Father, no matter what the outcome of this test help me to praise your name. I am nervous and you are the only one that can grant me peace. Lord, I want to be healed, to tell the world of your healing power. You know what is best though Father and You know how best to go about doing it. My heart and soul are heavy with this trial, please Lord provide me some good news.
Thank you Lord for your faithfulness and the blessings in my life. Thank you for friends and family and everyone who is praying for me. Be glorified today Lord.
Amen.

~B.

3 comments:

  1. Anonymous9:09 AM

    Ben
    Am praying for your full healing!
    You have many people praying for you and asking me about you who don't know you, but care deeply.
    God is good.

    LORD GOD! HEAR OUR PRAYERS! WE NEED YOUR HEALING FOR BEN AND FOR OUR OWN HEARTS! GLORY! GLORY! GLORY!
    Marianne

    ReplyDelete
  2. "When you walk through the fire, you will not be scorched, nor will the flame burn you." (Is. 43:2b)

    "Whom have I in heaven but You? And apart from You, I desire nothing on earth. My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever...But as for me, the nearness of God is my good; I have made the Lord God my refuge, that I may tell of all Your works." (Ps 73:26,28)

    I understand and am there with you...all the way. Moms are moms no matter how old their children are.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous9:52 AM

    Ben,

    i have some advice when it comes to IV's since i have to do them alot and i get alot of blood draws. if there is ever a chance for getting an IV, ask them to warm your hand or wrist up so the veins come to the surface, then ask for a 19 or 20 gauge needle to use because the higher the number the smaller the needle, i request that because i have small but good veins. but i roughly go with a 20, my first phlembotomy the gal had to stick me 3 times and switch to a different nurse, that was painful but through it all i have learned to which gauge is right.

    i also pray that you CT scan turns out well and that the Lord will cover you with HIS strength and love during the appointment and day.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***