Thursday, August 2

Infused!

I went to the hospital today to get blood drawn, heard back from my nurse a couple hours later and my counts were all so low they wanted to get my red blood cells and platelets, so I went back to the hospital to get matched for a blood type, then back home to sit for a bit, then BACK to the hospital to get the infusion.

Just in case anyone was wondering I am a light weight when it comes to meds. They gave me a dosage 25mg of Benadrill in my central line, it made my head spin for a good couple of hours. I have no problem being a light weight, I just need to remember that before they do things like inject me with meds.

Anyway, I spent a couple hours in the hospital and I'm back home now. I don't feel sick nor like I am getting sick, so I am hoping that I can survive this round of chemo without a return trip to the hospital! (Would it be worth the migraine... probably not)

Thanks for the support and feedback the past few days. BTW: Honda owenership has been nice, it's a very nice car!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Won't be done until 3 or 4am...ha, should've asked God first before making the estimate! :) He likes you, Ben.

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***