Friday, February 8

Another day not like I'd planned

I had my blood drawn yesterday to see where my platelets were at and bright and early this morning I got a call from my nurse about how low they in fact were. Right now my platelets are the lowest they have ever been. So, instead of working today, like I had hoped, I am waiting to hear about an infusion. No idea when they are going to get me in either, but I have rather strict orders to stay at home until then.

Guess it's a REALLY good thing we didn't go to Guatemala, if I was to have gotten cut or something it would have been bad.

Anyway, I could use some prayer for today being as they'll have to put IVs in me and all that stuff. Thanks.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***