Thursday, February 14

Cancer in the family

Today I made it to work for a couple of hours! I also had enough energy to make it to a lecture by an old professor at SPU with Lisa tonight. It was on humor in the Ancient world. Good stuff.

I also have some tough news. Lisa's cousin, Julie, has been diagnosed with breast cancer. That is tough enough news in and of itself, but she is also 6 months pregnant. She and her husband (Bill) really need some prayer on how to proceed with treatments with her pregnancy.

Thanks...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***