Tuesday, February 12

contrary

Despite saying something to the contrary I spent another day at home doing nothing much other than answering the occasional email and listening to what the bird felt he needed to tell me. (Which amounted to: Step Up, Ok, How was your day, Good bird, Ok, Niko, Ok, "meow", the "charge" whistle, and a couple other things I have forgotten.)

I am taking longer to heal up from this than I thought I would and that has left me a little down. But hopefully spending this time at home will have me working towards recovery. The upside to this is that when I am at home alone all day (Excluding the bird of course) I enjoy the evening time I have with Lisa more. These walls are getting a little small feeling however...

Thanks to everyone for the continued support. Next blood test is Thursday and we'll see how I am doing, biologically, then.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***