Sunday, February 10

Wasn't this supposed to be over?

Ben's been sick three days now. Oh yes, I AM sooooo glad we're not in Guatemala at this point. But wouldn't it be preferrable to be healthy and be in Guatemala? I guess we're both feeling discouraged and disappointed today. I'm very foggy on what God's plan is for us at this point, and specifically what our goals are day to day. And the nurse on the phone with Ben right now is telling him that we should probably head to the ER, since his stomach pain and nausea combination is unusual.

So, we're off to the ER again. Please pray for us.

--Lisa

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***