Friday, March 14

3, 2, 1... Road trip

Suddenly I can only think of strange children's book titles: "3,2,1 Road trip" or "A Child's First Road Trip" or "Mr. and Mrs. Bear: RV Adventures to Akron". Yep... give me 5 years and I'll be a force to be reckoned with in children's picture books.

Seriously though I am just about to head out to go pick up Lisa and then we'll drive ourselves on down to Portland, where we will head east instead of south-east because there is a snow storm going on in the Cascades and chains are recommended... and while I have chains I would rather not USE them unless I HAVE to. So, we'll be seeing the Dalles today hopefully.

Please continue to pray for us as we travel South. Safety and all that. We should be able to post here and there where we can. Hopefully this blog won't be silent for 2 weeks! (yikes)

Thanks!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***