Thursday, May 15

Chemoday 2008

The first annual Chemoday is now behind us and here we are at the 2nd annual Chemoday. (Only this time there isn't any Chemo, just a really nice day.)

It's been a year today since I started Chemo. I thought for a second that maybe I would go back and read over some of the entries surrounding that day a year ago, but I realized I am still too close to that time in my life and I am trying to go forward and at this point reading about the past would not help me move forward.

I am so very thankful to family, friends and people I don't even know for all the incredible support this past year. It's been a very scary time, and while I don't know what the future for me looks like (only God does, same with everyone) I really find myself enjoying life a lot more than I did a year and a half ago.

God has really brought me through to this point, and I am excited to see what the future has for Lisa and I. Onward!

~B.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous7:02 PM

    Today was a much nicer day than a year ago! In some ways it seems so very long ago. The road between here and there has been rough, but it is amazing how far one can travel on a rough road with the proper companion.

    May we all continue down the road together.

    Dad/Pappa P

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***