Tuesday, June 24

That tune...

The XBox is slowly becoming more of a "media center" in our house than before. Tonight Lisa and I plugged in her iPod and while we did various things the music played from the ipod through the XBox. Her ipod has a lot of music that Katie (her sister) suggested, which lead to this quote:
Me: "Oh, for a second I thought this was some of Katie's music."
Lisa: "If this was Katie's music the driving beat would have started by now."

I won't bother to explain that. You either find it funny or you don't. I won't try and make it funny by explaining it.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***