Sunday, August 3

A delay

Since Thursday the internet we had been tapping into decided to go away and thus the family was left to fend for ourselves without the internet for the past 3 days or so. Today my health has been up and down and combined with post-vacation business I haven't had time to post.

I hope, dear readers, that this entry finds you well. Having taken almost a week off from writing here to spend a little more time with my family in Seaside, Oregon instead. (A big thanks to the Fergusons for letting us stay at their place.)

It was really a very nice vacation, my family didn't go on very many vacations together when I was growing up, I think mainly because my father was working so hard to provide for all of us. (Which I thank him for mightily and do not count "lack of family vacations" as a minus on his record at all.) Anyway, as the Morrell children have grown up (and 2/3rds of us married now) it is nice to get to spend some more solid together family time. Without the "He's looking out my window", "Ow _____ (insert brother's name) pinched me", or the "are we there-yet"s that come from travel with (and as) children. (Aside: All the Morrell Children came in separate vehicles so no one had to worry about "_______ (insert brothers name) won't let me drive!")

I'm sure as I settle in in the next few evenings I will detail more about not just this trip but the 2 previous ones I took as well.

Tomorrow starts what I hope will be a long an uninterrupted chain of a regular work schedule!

I thank you all for your continued prayers for my health, I have a doctor's appointment next Monday.

Thank you!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***