Monday, July 28

Already a good weekend...

We headed down here to Seaside on Saturday morning and hit up the Long Beach sand castle competition on the way down here. Saturday felt like a really long day even though we drove for almost 4 hours that day.

Sunday seemed good and long as well. We've only really been here for a full day but already it seems like a decent vacation. We still have a whole week ahead of us.

This, so far, has been really nice to have a vacation where I am not getting sick. Thank you for your continued prayers, Lisa and continue to appreciate all the support we receive as the battle continues.

More updates this week via my phone and as I find time to write.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***