Wednesday, February 25

Crazy

My next CT scan is on Monday. They are way nicer here than they were in Seattle. Case in point: I just can't eat 2 hours ahead of time as opposed to the 12 hours they asked of me before my Seattle CTs. The stuff I am supposed to drink I only need to drink one full bottle of the stuff over 2 hours as opposed to 2 bottles of the stuff over 45 minutes. (And I have learned that the stuff is hard on the kidneys... thanks GH...)

Anyway, should have some results sometime next week. Please pray for the results.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***