Monday, February 23

Little cheese crusty things

Made these up this evening. I was reading my RSS feeds after work and came across this post on "Pete Bakes!" that I realized I had all the ingredients for. So I whipped them up and Lisa and I had them with a Caesar salad. These are VERY simple to make and come out tasting great. I think next time perhaps I'll try them with some sharp cheddar. Or maybe make a breakfast version with ham chunks or possibly jam in the middle. Very much worth the effort.

~B.

3 comments:

  1. Wow! I wish Pete baked at my house!

    I may have to try those... Sounds very Morrell approved!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous7:57 AM

    I kid you not these things took me less than 15 minutes to put together. (And then 25 minutes in the oven) Very easy and seems like the recipe is fairly "blank slate" that you could do all sorts of stuff to.

    ~B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. We thought they tasted like yorkshire pudding too... very Morrellish :) They just don't involve oil (butter instead).

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***