Sunday, September 6

Church, and waiting

This morning we went to church. I sat through the first half of the service and then was too antsy to sit through the rest of it so I went out and talked to one of the pastors I know, and then a pastor that he was saying I needed to talk to walked past and then I spent the rest of the time talking to him. Seems like I am building up a community at church to help me support through this.

There was a slightly funny moment before I left the service as well. The worship leader was saying the new testament says that we should want God to create in us something new. I leaned over to Lisa and said, "I really don't want anything new created inside of me." Snickering ensued.

Hanging out with some folks tonight, and then some plans tomorrow. Keeping me busy. (Also this is my 1800th post)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***