Saturday, September 5

Waiting, Day 2

Hey Everyone,
Lisa and I are going to go to the Colorado state fair today. Eat some fair food (if I am going to be doing chemo I'm going to need to gain some weight... (see, silver lining)), see some cows, etc etc.

My plan is to try and keep myself as busy as possible so I don't have time to dwell on the situation. And also keep myself suitably tired so that I fall asleep quickly at the end of the day.

I continue to ask for your prayers. Specifically in the area of wisdom for all the doctors (Dr. Dax Kerbergov is my oncologist) and for wisdom on what to do with my time between then and now, and also for peace. I've felt it already, but I need it to continue.

Thanks everyone.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***