Thursday, December 24

Thanks

I wanted to spend a moment to thank everyone for their continued support over the past few months. I have been up, I have been very down and many of you have been there for me in many different times. From friends who drop by on their way somewhere else (Ian and Dan) and who sit and/ or put up with me as I get drugs pumped into my body, or I am I am out of sorts as the drugs do horrible things to me. Then there are the family members who have come down to help us out as well. Then there are the people who bring us meals, and help cut back on some of the work that Lisa has to do. And the people who provide rides either to or from the hospital. And then there are the people who aren't nearby and pray for us, or email us their support. You are all part of circle of support that I cling to when I am having a horrible day. I might see some of you, or I might not even know about you, but you are part of the team and you are lending your support. God has called us together and I thank each and every one of you for answering that call in your own way.

I wish I could give each of you a Christmas gift this year to show how thankful I am to each of you, but I can't so you'll have to take my words for it. It appears we still have a ways to go team, but lets keep fighting.

~B.

1 comment:

  1. The Graham Family10:49 AM

    We are thankful for you too, Ben and Lisa. We are of the group that you don't really know but we do pray for you. May our Lord bless you and your family this Christmas.

    The Graham Family

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***