Saturday, March 27

Rough start

Last night was really windy and the vinyl siding on the side of the house kept twitching and popping. It kept me awake for a lot of the night. By 7am rolled around my insides were hurting like crazy, I was super tired, and I landed a migraine. So I went to the infusion center where I got hooked up and they straightened me out. Some drugs to even out the abdominal cramping, and some stuff to keep the migraine pain to a minimum.

And then I came home and lay in bed for the rest of the day. Big thanks to Lisa and her Mom for getting me there back again. Fatigue is pretty heavy.

Thanks for the prayers and support.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***