Friday, March 26

End R7

Well, that completes round 7 of chemo. I feel sick, I lack a huge amount of focus, I feel like I could sleep for a week, but on top of that I feel seriously hungry for something unhealthy. Like Red Robins, or Elephant bar, or I don't know, even a half-way decent mexican place (La Casita / Amanda's Fonda) would be fine. Don't really know where it's coming from, but crunchy, salty, cheesy, and meaty is calling my name.

Oh, I also removed some 130 facebook "friends" this afternoon. Some of you I know, but haven't talked to, if you were following my updates just refriend me and I'll get you back on the list.

Nancy, my mother in Law got safely into town last night and drove me to and fro my final chemo appointment.

Thanks for the prayers on the temodar. It came through, but for the next round. Maybe this recovery round will be easier than the ones in the past. Maybe I'll actually have energy on Easter to hang out with some friends.

I'm going to go back to trying not to fall asleep and be so hungry now. Thanks team for the suppor this week.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***