Friday, July 30

Sunset Over Houston

Last night on the way to the grocery store this was going on in the sky. I find it interesting because in Colorado Springs the sun set behind the mountains which made some interesting sunsets. Here there really isn't too much very tall to get in the way of the sun setting, so you get some great layers with the sun, the sky, and the clouds. Enjoy



As my phone is far cooler than it used to be, and can take half-way decent video you might just start to see more video here on the blog. Keep an eye out. I'm sure it'll be cool. Maybe. Probably... perhaps.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***