Monday, January 10

At the end of 28

Here I am at the end of my 29th birthday. Meaning that 28 is gone. No more. There have been a few birthdays in the past 4 years that I haven't been too sad to see go on... and other, quite frankly, that I was surprised to see at all. I'm glad 28 is over, and I'm looking forward to hopefully seeing what 30 looks like.

Today was kind of strange. It wasn't full of celebrating, it kind of seemed like a "normal" day of visiting Seattle might feel like. Which was welcomed actually. It's been almost 2 years since we were here last for some simple hang out with people time. My goal this week is going to be to have a good time and not think about the news/ information I will most likely be getting a week from Wednesday.

Thus far, so good! A pretty basic day, all this socializing though is running me down pretty quick. I sleep well at night. I don't think though that I am running down as fast as I thought I might. I think the pacing has been good.

Lisa and I have really been enjoying seeing everyone and spending time with you all. It is however late enough that I am forgetting things like basic book titles, so I am going to go to bed because tomorrow will most likely come earlier than I anticipated.

Thank you all for the birthday wishes, and continued prayer support.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***