Monday, January 31

Wait times from this point

Remember waiting at an amusement park and seeing the sign telling you that you had thirty minutes to an hour from this point to ride the ride? That is a lot like now. The ride is going home and hours is days. I'm writing this from my cell phone so it'll be short and disjointed.

Looks like Wednesday is my current "ride" date. They are keeping a pretty close eye on my kidneys.

Otherwise I am doing pretty good. Getting some halfway decent food, and my appetite is doing pretty good as well.

I appreciate all your support over the past week. And my apologies this entry reads like a collection of twitter posts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***