Saturday, January 29

Weekend in the hospital

Sorry, I forgot to post yesterday! Our car's service lights came on Thursday, so I was off Friday morning to get the oil changed. It turned out that the hood was stuck closed, so I ended up being at the dealership for a little more then three hours. Fortunately, I am well practiced in waiting room survival and with the help of my sack lunch and the wi-fi used the time effectively!

Now that the chemo has stopped Ben has slowly been coming out of his confusion and drowsiness. We're praying that he can leave the hospital tomorrow! He's supposed to be drinking great quantities today, but he's doesn't have the ability to multi-task by doing that while he's napping... so we'll see how that goes :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***