Sunday, February 6

Super Bowls

Sat though a good 3/4th of the superbowl... which is pretty good for not having any idea what was going on. Lisa gave me a run-down before we left for the super-bowl party about how football is played. It helped a bit.

The thing that helped the most though was the quantity of food. My appetite has been coming back and my hyper-sensitive taste buds have gone away as well so I can eat chicken and chocolate again. It's been a nice come-back. I feel like I can actually push myself meal wise these days instead of daintily eating half of what the bird would eat and being done. Who knows, I might even gain some weight over the next few weeks if this keeps up.

Thank you everyone for the continued love and support. I really appreciate everything you all have done for me. From emails, to phone calls, to hanging out in person, to being a "silent partner" and praying for me. It all counts.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***