Saturday, April 16

Guests Gone

The guests that we had these past few months have come and gone. Filling our Spring here in Houston with more family than we normally would have expected. We reconnected with some family and they got to see how it is that we are living here in Houston.

Thank you all for coming, it is our hope to get to Seattle again this summer and 1. avoid the extra heat here and 2. see more people up there that can't see us down here.

Thanks for your continued prayers as well. I start another round of chemo on Wednesday, and have scans when that is finished to see how it is doing. As I mentioned before we're kind of up in the air at this point as to what my future treatment might look like. And we all know that nothing really happens quickly in the medical world.

Thanks team. I'm going to enjoy my next three days of freedom.

~B.
[ Prayer request? Contact me and let me pray for you! (All requests are private) ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***