Monday, July 11

Something in the Ring

On Friday I purchased the Extended Edition of Lord of the Rings on Bluray and (astoundingly) it showed up on my door step this afternoon. (.5 day shipping for free, I'll take it) I started watching the first movie, The Lord of the Rings, and in many ways in the epic journey of Frodo to destroy the ring I can draw parallels to my battle and journey with cancer. I know it's just a story, but what is the point of a story if not to inspire?

Thought I'd share.


~B.
[ Prayer request? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***