Thursday, August 18

As my head slides back into place

This week has been really rough. In the future I will rethink jumping off a plane and right into chemo because it was not a "smooth" way back into any normal sense of life. We got back in the evening and went to bed pretty quick, and then I was at the hospital at 7am for a blood draw, saw a few docs and then went and started chemo. I was back home around 7 or 8pm. Then I did the 11 to 5 chemo route all week long. As of today I feel like I am able to get back to some sense of "life" for the first time in two weeks. And the first week out was a working vacation and this past week I was at home.

Thanks for all the prayers and support. I have been trying to keep you all updated, but it's been rough. Please keep praying for us and know that I will update more as I am feeling more awake and alive.


~B.
[ Prayer request? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***