Tuesday, December 6

Going There

Insert song about train or "riding the rails"



We're heading to Sea town! I'll have the badge up for a few days as we're on the train, and it'll update every couple of minutes so you can always check where I am at. (I'll disable it when we get where we are going, don't worry) The bird's with a birdy-sitter, we've got a friend watching the house, and the next few days should be fun!

You can keep an eye on my Google Plus profile as I'll be posting pictures and comments as we travel. These will trickle down to Facebook, but they'll point you back to Google Plus, so if you have it, go ahead and follow me and you can keep up with what I'm doing. Should be quiet the adventure over the next few days. (Or, maybe as much as someone who has been through cancer and chemo the past four years will call adventure...)

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

2 comments:

  1. The song in my head that keeps rolling around when I think of you is:

    "Good morning', America, how are you?
    Say, don'tcha know me, I'm your native son?
    I'm the train they call the City of New Orleans,
    I'll be gone 500 miles when the day is done."

    Happy training!

    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:12 PM

    Yep, did 2700 miles. That's about 900 miles a day! BTW: I also turned off the "where I'm at" Google thing because, frankly, now that the trip is over you don't really need to know "where I am at" at all times. (Trust me, it'd be fairly boring anyway)

    ReplyDelete

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***