Sunday, July 22

My first tech conference

This week completes my first tech conference. It was a Christian nonprofit meeting. I would say it went fairly well. The sessions were gold, the keynotes were good, and the rest I could do without. In the future I think I would show up for the sessions and go to the keynotes and skip the rest of it. Especially if it's in a town we are in. Not sure I would travel out of town to make it somewhere else though.

In other news my health continues to return. Working twenty hours a week is hard. I couldn't imagine trying to work forty. I think there is some real wisdom in my medical team only allowing me to work twenty. I imagine I'd have to take a week off if I worked a full forty. Thanks for all the prayers and support to get here.

Both of these past Sundays I have been hit with a migraine. I could really do without those. I am sure you all have something like that in your life.

This week will be a bit short as we are heading up to Seattle for a few weeks, a little change of scenery... Maybe something of a vacation? I think maybe having a day where I stay in bed until 10 or 11am sounds like a nice idea.

Thanks for the continued support, friendship, hospitality, prayers and remembering Lisa and I as we continue our travels and adventures around the western half of the US.

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***