Wednesday, February 13

Resounding drum

I've been looking over my blog posts the last few weeks and they have been a lot of the same thing. "I'm feeling ok/ horrible/ bleh/ grrr..." which has also led to me turning my posts into podcasts... because I have felt just so... bleh, most of the time.

Lisa said yesterday evening, "We've had a hard past couple of weeks." I think this stems mainly from Lisa having to do everything that I can't manage to help with because I have been spending SO much more time in bed. And then for me spending a lot more time feeling "bleh".

So my apologies for the repeated updates where I talk about how much I have thrown up that week.

I'm hoping that in the future I can get back to other details of my life.

I really, really need prayer for strength. Even when I have a good day I really have a hard time keeping up with everything I am wanting to do because of the lack of energy.

Thank you friends.

~B.
[ Prayer request? | Help Us? ]

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***