Sunday, May 12

Remote Services

Good news for those of you who are not in the Seattle area: you will be able to watch Ben's memorial service live online.  The video will also most likely be posted and available to watch later.  Ben would have loved this.  Details will be forthcoming.

If anyone in Colorado Springs or Houston (or other locations) wants to initiate viewing parties, let me know if I can facilitate either by privately contacting other people Ben knew in your area or even by posting an open invitation on this blog.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***