Wednesday, October 2

Like a Bee

It's been so fun to see the book buzz whirring about the interwebs today.  It's off to a great start on Amazon with two five star reviews!  It's true that they are from a couple of the editors, but hey, that means they really believed in their work, right?

Erika Mitchell, my amazing chief editor and a published author herself, did a far better job writing about the inception of "Greatly, Deeply," than I have yet - I highly recommend that you check out her blog entry about it.

You'll notice that there are some changes to 802heaven.  Same general format, but now there's a tab about "Greatly, Deeply," and the content on the other tabs has been updated.  It's ready to go forward into the future.  And Lord willing, so are we all.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***