Monday, May 6

Update on my "all-nighter":

12:45am: The salsa runs out, I must rely now on the chips alone to provide a basis for keeping me awake.

1am: The lemonade has run dry as well. Do I simply go for water? Or will I find myself not content to simply have the tastelessness of water after the sweet and sour taste of lemon?

1:15am: The bigger chips in the bag have disapeared somehow. And after the 3rd, 4th and 5th checks, the salsa has continued to stay dry. The miracle of the multiplying salsa is one we will not see here tonight.

1:30am: Finished the essay, uploaded it to the class and have gone to bed. Forget this all-nighter stuff. I need my beauty sleep.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***