Saturday, July 27

Hey All!
Today I had a day off and I found myself at the Point Defiance Zoo (in Tacoma). It was quite fun, and despite my getting burned so many OTHER times this summer, I did it again. I will have some pictures to post when I get around to it.

I would have to say that the coolest thing about the day was being mere inches from 2 polar bears. (Of course a good inch or more of glass/ plastic seperated us, but the effect on how BIG they actually are was there.) And let me say, they are QUITE big. I think of all the animals I know, I think a polar bear is right up there on my list of "things not to run into in the dark of night somewhere".

So I'll get pictures up soon. (read: tomorrow)

In other news I got the idea for a rather funny story idea at BN the other night and started writing, we'll see how that turns out.

I'll catch you all later, and updates on pictures and story to come soon!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***