Saturday, August 17

It seems like I have been up today forever. 5:30am found me wakeing up to go into work to open up the cafe at 7. At the end of my work day (3:30) my folks came to work. My dad bought a book for some college classes he is taking on accounting, and my mom came with me to the Puget Sound Festival. Now, I don't hang around busy places very often. I think one of the biggest places I have been (that I remember) was probably a sold out mariner's game and that was something like 53,000 people (in the Kingdome), and that didn't seem like much because it was designed to hold that many people. PSF, they are guessing at somewhere between 60 and 80 THOUSAND people were there. No matter where I went, it was busy. I did bump into some people though. I saw Danielle briefly, and then she disapeared again. (After I said hello) But it was amazing to see that many people there. Not to mention a free show from DC Talk's Michael Tait and Toby Mac. As well as the capper on the evening: Third Day. (Oh and yes, Mac Powell, does rock.)

After the concert I decide it would be better to walk back to where we are parked instead of waiting in line for the busses to take us back. So we walked from Marymoor Park to Overlake Christian Church. (which if any of you know, Marymoor is on one side of Redmond, and Overlake is at the end of the Woodinville Valley.) My sister thought it was a bad idea. I thought it was a nice walk. And we got there about the same time as the buses started showing up. So we didn't have to wait in any lines (speaking of which it took us over an hour in line to get food. (Mainly as there was a group of teens in front of us who kept multiplying.)) to get on the buss, and thus I get to go to bed at a decent hour.

THAT said, I am going to go to bed at a decent hour now.

One more thing. I had about 3 people (1 in 20,000 people) drooling over my Lord of the Rings shirt that my mother and father bought me in Canada and have never seen the same shirt anywhere ever. (Probably because now New Line owns all murchandise rights or something like that. Anyway, it's a cool shirt, no one else has one. People that are in the know find it very cool.)

More work tomorrow! Have a great rest of the weekend everyone!

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***