Thursday, September 12

Ok... here's the skinny: I am going to get Kodak to print my pictures for me professionally so they are frameable. If YOU would like to get your hands on such a picture (thanks to Synde for the idea), I would be more than happy to include the picture, and size, in my order. (So long of course as you pay me) You can get them in 4x6, 5x7, 8x11, wallets, 16x20 and 20x30. (be advised that 16x20 is 17.99 and 20x30 is 22.99(but still pretty good for something of that size))
I'll see what my budget can handle this paycheck, so it might be soon, or later this month, but either way, if you want pictures let me know which one and what size.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***