Thursday, October 3

The Keyboard of the future. What will it look like? Will it be like in Minority Report with an interface that interacts with the user. Or like Final Fantasy where 3D displays rise up out of the machine? I personally think this group at the University of Delaware deffinatly has the right idea. Not only is it cool, but it's something you'll be able to buy, and on top of that it seems highly useable. Depending on the price I would really be interested. Especially to see how it works in a gameing aspect. 5

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***