Saturday, October 5

Much to my disapointment I had to call in sick today at work. This is the second time this month. I wonder if it is because of a lack of sleep with school that let in this flu like thing I happened to get.

The only really good thing it has done for me is allowed me to be able to do nothing but sit in bed and read. So I finished 2 books today. I'll be starting in on Timothy Zahn's "Angelmass" here next. Then at some point I need to buy myself another copy of George R.R. Martin's "Clash of Kings", mainly because I seemed to have lost the copy that Mathew (manager at work) lent me. So I once I finish reading it I will have to get it back to him. It bothers me when I loose things like that book. First off because it's not mine, and secondly because I rarely loose things at all. I mean this book is completely gone. I have NO idea where one would even find it.

In other news my dad bought a new car. The warrenty on his Honda CRV expired so he bought a 2003 Volkswagen Passat. I have yet to see it since it has been dark, and I have been sick. But I am told it is Colrado Red, and drives nicely. (We'll see if I can test drive it... =) ) That is the nice thing about having a dad who owns his own company is that he needs to keep the warrenty up on the company cars so when the warrenty expires he sells it and buys a new one. I think it's pretty cool. I don't know if he has any designs on keeping this car after the warrenty expires, but I am thinking it might be fun to "trade-in" my current car when he's done with this one. We'll see. (My brother currently drives my dad's first business car)

It's late, I must get up early tomorrow. I'll see you all later.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***