Tuesday, October 29

Not much of note to note tonight.
Just a quote from my sister a couple days ago when I picked hr up from school. "Wow, if dad's car sounded like this we'd be going 120 mph." Yeah... thanks Beth. Just because I don't happen to drive a 2003 Passat... *sigh*

Star Wars on the Imax screen opens up on Friday. I will be there with friends in tow. Hopefully it will be cool. I mean it's not everyday you get to see a summer blockbuster on a screen that is absolutely huge.

Hopefully more later...

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***