Monday, October 28

My brother made it onto the front page of the Ellensberg news paper. (Whatever it might be called.) (He's the one just right of the center of the pic (silver trumpet in front the the girl with the red shirt))

And thus have I spent my 2 days off this week. It's kind'a sad... but we'll see what the rest of the week has in store. I nailed down a story idea I want to do, so if there happen to be any talented illustrators out there that feel like they want to give a webcomic a try, I might like to hear from you... (maybe) =)

See you all tomorrow. (Oh: BTW: feel free to jump in and comment on anything I have to say. Comments start discussions, discussions on the website are something I enjoy. Go ahead, say something...)

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***