Thursday, November 14

Let's see... it's Thursday, I did the work thing, and then I did some of the come home and eat thing... (And people wonder why they keep coming back to this site! It's the SHEER EXCITEMENT!!! I can tell...)

I got to sticker (20% off) a goodly amount of our Christmas cards today at work and it got me in a Christmassy mood. I was thinking to myself, "Yeah! I'm going to do Christmas cards! It'll be great!" But then I was hit with a problem. What kind of cards do I get? Do I get something funny? DO I get something serious? Do I get something amazingly beautiful? Do I go cheap!? This is like worse than Christmas shopping. We'll see what happens... maybe I'll just end up folding a piece of paper in quarters and writing messages on that. Who knows... (well, you'll know should you get a card... =) )

One other note, I tasted real honest to goodness coffee the other day! My first time! I had half of a shot glass sized sample and I couldn't finish that. I am just NOT a coffee drinker. I can't imagine having to finish even the smallest size. Buy them I will not. I have better things to waste, ummm, errr, spend my money on.

~B.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

I am using DISQUIS for my comments these days. If you can see this and don't see the DISQUIS comments it probably means you are blocking cookies or are running an ad blocker that is blocking my comment stream. ***Any comments left here (on Google's comment system) will be deleted.***